frgrfgt5dd8 frgrfgt5dd8: новый статус 1 год, 2 месяца назад
Policosanol 1-Octacosanol cas 557-61-9 is an organic compound with the structural formula CH3(CH2)26CH2OH. Appearance is white powder or scaly crystal, tasteless and odorless. Soluble in hot ethanol, ether, benzene, toluene, chloroform, dichloromethane, petroleum ether and other organic solvents, insoluble in water. In addition, octacosanol is stable to acid, alkali and reducing agent, and is stable to light and heat, and is not easy to absorb moisture. Octacosanol is a higher aliphatic alcohol, which is a simple saturated straight-chain alcohol composed of a hydrophobic alkyl group and a hydrophilic hydroxyl group. The chemical reaction mainly occurs on the hydroxyl group, and can undergo esterification, halogenation, thiolation, dehydration and Dehydration into ether and other reactions.
Octacosanol is the main component of policosanol, which is derived from Cuba’s national treasure, also known as «Guganjin», transliterated as «Baibaihe», also known as Pulicol in China, and is a naturally occurring higher fatty alcohol. In recent years, octacosanol has become a world-recognized functional substance with health care effects. As a safe and efficient nutritional supplement, it has many biological functions and clinical application values. Octacosanol is extremely safe, mainly stored in the peel of plants or the wax secreted on the surface of the fruit, such as sugarcane wax, rice bran wax, etc. It not only provides people with a variety of applications in medicine, health care, cosmetics, etc. The products have been gradually applied to the sports world, which can not only enhance the energy and endurance of the human body, but also help to lose weight, supplement the energy consumption of athletes, and increase the chance of winning. After taking it, the weight of the thymus increased significantly, and the fluidity of the erythrocyte membrane showed a trend of improvement.
Certificate of Analysis
Part UsedRice bran waxComplies
Loss on Drying鈮?.0%1.05%
Particle size95% pass 80 meshComplies
GMO StatusGMO FreeComplies
Total Plate Count鈮?0,000cfu/gComplies
Yeast & Mold鈮?,000cfu/gComplies
Policosanol 1-Octacosanol cas 557-61-9 Flow Chart
In 1937, it was found to have a therapeutic effect on reproductive disorders in the human body. Subsequently, researchers such as Dr. Cureton of the University of Illinois proved that it has a series of unique physiological functions.
1. Lower blood lipids and cholesterol in the body, lower blood sugar;
2. Anti-atherosclerosis, regulate blood pressure;
3. Improve the endurance of the body, increase the endurance of athletes, and strengthen the heart function;
4. Reduce the body’s stress response and improve sexual function;
5. Inhibit gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer; 6. Anti-platelet aggregation, prevent thrombosis; 7. Protect the liver, enhance the detoxification ability of the liver, and regulate renal failure.
6. Octacosanol is a safe and effective functional factor. According to the oral test of mice, the LD50 of stearyl alcohol is above 18000mg/kg, which is safer than table salt (LD50=3000mg/kg). At the same time, it has been tested by mouse sperm aberration test, mouse bone marrow micronucleus test and Ames test. All were negative, which was also confirmed by the arguments of C.L.Aleman and other scholars from the Cuban Natural Products Center.
7. Another notable feature of octacosanol is that the dosage is extremely small and the physiological activity is remarkable. According to the report of Nippon Oil Co., Ltd., 0.2 mg of octacosanol is usually taken orally per person per day to achieve the purpose of eliminating fatigue; in order to enhance physical strength and endurance, the daily oral dose is about 0.5 mg; and for therapeutic purposes The dosage is 5mg.
In addition, as a natural alcohol, stearyl alcohol has good biodegradability and is easily absorbed and utilized by animals.
8. Octacosanol is a naturally occurring higher fatty alcohol. Rice germ and wheat germ were initially found to contain trace amounts of stearyl alcohol. With the improvement and deepening of research methods, stearyl alcohol was found to be widely distributed in animals in the form of bound (wax ester) or free form. Epidermis and viscera, wax secreted by insects, and lipids of plant roots, stems, leaves, shells, and kernels.
9. Octacosanol has the functions of metabolism ratio, reducing muscle friction, thereby reducing necessary oxygen demand, improving reaction time, eliminating muscle pain, etc., and these effects are interrelated.
1. Octacosanol is a calcitonin formation promoter, which can be used to treat osteoporosis with hypercalcemia, high cholesterol and high lipoprotein blood group, and stimulate sexual behavior in animals and humans. Cosmetics containing octacosanol can promote the circulation of skin blood and activate cells. Natural octacosanol can be used as an additive in health food and health drink.
2. Policosanol 1-Octacosanol cas 557-61-9 as a health food mainly enhances physical strength and endurance; lowers cholesterol, inhibits lipid peroxidation; resists thrombosis and ischemia, improves myocardial function; Sexual neuronal disease has the role of adjuvant therapy.
3. It has the effects of anti-fatigue, lowering blood lipids and enhancing sexual function, and can be used to treat Parkinson’s disease in the early stage of old age.
CertificatesStandard Herb Extract