Gooedfg9 Gooedfg9: новый статус 3 месяца, 3 недели назад
Preservatives Product Description
Sodium benzoate is mostly white particles, no odor or faint benzoin smell, slightly sweet taste; Soluble in water (room temperature) about 53.0g/100ml, pH is about 8; Sodium benzoate is also an acid preservative.
1. Mainly used as food preservative, but also used in the production of drugs, dyes, etc
2. Used in the pharmaceutical industry and plant genetic research, also used as dye intermediates, fungicides and preservatives
3. Preservative; Antimicrobial agents.
4. Sodium benzoate is also an important acid food preservative. When used, it is converted to the effective form of benzoic acid. See benzoic acid for scope and usage. In addition, it can also be used as a feed preservative.
5. The product is used as food additive (preservative), bactericide in the pharmaceutical industry, mordant in the dyestuff industry, plasticizer in the plastic industry, and also used as intermediate in organic synthesis of spices.
Items of inspectionIndexResult of inspection
IdentificationPasses testPasses test
Contains(anhydrous basis) 锛寃/%99.0-100.599.54
Appearance of solutionLighter than Y6Lighter than Y6
Readily oxidizable substancesPasses testPasses test
Acidity or alkalinityPasses testPasses test
Chlorinated organic compounds 锛寃/% 鈮?/p> 0.06 200 300 1.51.28
Arsenic/(mg/kg) 鈮?/p> 3 2 1 0.04 10< 10
Conclusion of inspection锛歍he sample is inspected in accordance with the relevant provisions of
BP/EP/E211/FCC/USP/NF锛宼he result is qualified .
Package and shipment
Packaging Detail:sodium benzoate in BP grade 25kg net packed in woven or kraft bag, or with 600kg bag, 16MTS/20'FC without pallets, 14MTS/20'FCL with pallets, 17MTS powder per 20' container For granular, 19-20MT PER 20' Container For powder, 17MTS per 20' container For noodle or extruded, 16MTS per 20' container
Shipping: EMS,DHL,By Sea ,etc.
Shelf Life: Two years when properly stored
Packing,Storage,Handling and Transportation
The product should be stored in its original packing or in a suitable sealed container and kept in a clean and dry place.Storage conditions should preferably be a sheltered environment with limited temperature variations and low humidity levels.Touch the package with water or any other liquid directly will cause the product to cake,should not be stacked in pallets.Under normal conditions,the use of this product does not cause any undue health hazard.Precautions must be taken to prevent the product to contact with skin or eyes.Preservatives0