vvuuwwuu vvuuwwuu: новый статус 10 месяцев, 2 недели назад
H14 check valve connection type: thread
Structure: spin starter
Nominal diameter: 1/2 «-4» (mm)
Applicable medium: various highly corrosive chemical media
Pressure environment: atmospheric pressure
Standard: national standard
Flow direction: unidirectional
Screw check valve drive mode: manual
Working temperature: normal temperature
Type (channel position): straight-through
Swing Check Valve
A basic swing Check valve consists of a valve body, a bonnet, and a disk that is connected to a hinge. The disk swings away from the valve-seat to allow flow in the forward direction, and returns to valve-seat when upstream flow is stopped, to prevent backflow.
The disc in a swing type Check valve is unguided as it fully opens or closes. There are many disk and seat designs available, in order to meet the requirements of different applications. The valve allows full, unobstructed flow and automatically closes as pressure decreases. These valves are fully closed when flow reaches zero, in order to prevent backflow. Turbulence and pressure drop in the valve are very low.
Material Of Main Of Parts
METAL GASKET304 316
The difference between horizontal check valve and vertical check valve:
1. The horizontal check valve is installed in the horizontal pipeline; the vertical type is installed in the vertical pipeline.
2. The horizontal check valve is placed horizontally; the vertical check valve is placed vertically and designed together with the pipeline.
3. The horizontal check valve is to avoid the backflow of the medium in the pipeline, and the opening and closing parts are automatically opened and closed according to the flow of the medium and gravity, while the vertical type suppresses the external force of the spring to make the valve open and close due to the pressure of the medium at the inlet end of the pipeline.
What is the standard of choosing check valve?
1. In order to prevent the medium from flowing in the reverse direction, check valves need to be installed on the facilities, devices and pipelines.
2. Check valves are generally suitable for clean media, not for media with solid particles and high viscosity.
3. Usually, horizontal lift check valves should be used on horizontal pipelines with a nominal diameter of 50 mm.
4. Horizontal lift check valves can only be installed in horizontal pipelines.
5. For the pump inlet pipeline, it is suitable to use the bottom valve. The bottom valve is usually only installed on the vertical pipeline of the pump inlet, and the medium flows from bottom to top.
6. The lift type has better performance than the swing type, and the fluid force is large. The horizontal type is suitable for installation on horizontal pipelines, and the vertical type is installed on vertical pipelines.China Check Valve Screw End manufacturers